Hudson Motors Administration Building
Due to increased demand, Hudson Motors left the former Aerocar factory on Mack for a massive plant on Jefferson and Conner in 1912. Hudson would eventually merge with Nash-Kelvinator in 1954 to form American Motors Corporation, which moved production to Wisconsin in 1955. The factory was demolished in 1960, and is currently used as a parking lot for a nearby Chrysler plant.
Current photo: September, 2013