Opened as the Franklin in 1926, this very small theater (seating about 350) became known as the Guild in 1962, when it started showing foreign features. Later, it was renamed the Guild Art, and began showing adult films. In 1992, the "Art" portion of the name was dropped.
Not much left to this theater aside from a catwalk and the peep booths. Part of a balcony is visible, but has deteriorated so badly that it doesn't seem accessible.