St. Joseph Byzantine was a former Catholic Church on the east side of Cleveland, Ohio. Built in 1933 for a growing congregation of Slovaks that had settled in the Miles Park neighborhood, the church added a parish rectory and school to the site in the 1950's. But even as construction was finishing on the new facilities, Slovaks were joining the white flight to the suburbs, and the church was sold to a Baptist congregation in 1980. It was vacant from the 2000's until it was demolished in 2016.
Abandonedonline.net has a good history of the church.