The Epiphany Community House is a 3 story structure built in 1925 by Epiphany Episcopalian Church, located next door. It closed in 1973 and was sold in 1975. Most recently the second floor was home to Detroit attorney Paul Curtis, better known for his troubled ownership of the Wurlitzer Building. A stage and gym on the top floor was used by a community center, while the first floor had a wireless phone store and what appears to have been a restaurant.
After sitting vacant for several years, the building has been secured and work has been underway to stabilize it.