CPA Building

The CPA building was home to the Conductor's Protective Association, a union of railway conductors. Built in 1924, the CPA was later a bank, and was last used by the LDS church.

The building likely closed before 2007. While the area around the CPA has been revived in recent years, the building was nearly demolished in 2016 until preservationists stepped in.