Unfortunately, details about this location are hard to come by. It was built in 1927 by the Salvation Army, and was later used as a rental hall by Okuns Ventures. Amenities included a chapel, banquet halls, offices, and a kitchen.
The chapel may have had a regular congregation, but there aren't any details available. The smaller single-story addition was used as a medical clinic.
This building is another example of how quickly scrappers move. Just a few days after taking these pictures, the front door was smashed in and the basement flooded. A week later the windows were gone.
On October 19th, 2014, the building burned down.